Real Estate Transactions
We deliver a full complement of transactional services involving the acquisition, sale, financing, development and leasing or hiring of real property, including consideration of issues arising from construction projects, land use, zoning and environmental concerns.
We represent all parties involved in real estate transactions from developers to lenders, and architects to engineers. Clients benefit from our acumen as seasoned lawyers, who have hands-on experience in all aspects of acquisition, development, financing, leasing, and disposition of commercial and multi-family residential properties.
Our attorneys’ experience extends across a variety of different transactions, including, but not limited to:
- Sales and acquisitions of real property (Commercial, Office, Industrial, Retail, Ground and Residential)
- Lease representation and negotiation for both Landlords and Tenants (Commercial, Office, Industrial, Retail, Ground and Residential)
- Drafting and reviewing easements
- Real estate lending and finance
- Development and construction agreements
- Joint ownership, joint venture and tenant in common agreements
- Real estate closings
- Title review
- Property manage agreements
- Exchanges and deferred exchanges