Litigation for Construction Projects in CA
There are many things can go wrong during a construction project, ranging from changes in building plans to nonpayment of debts, and bond disputes, to job site injuries. These incidents can tangle legal relationships between owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and other third parties.
Experienced Attorneys Handling Commercial Construction Litigation
At Cummins & White, LLP we understand what’s at stake during a construction project. Our attorneys represent all parties—from owners to contractors—in construction litigation and other methods of dispute resolution.
From Newport Beach to Huntington Beach to Costa Mesa, California, the experienced construction litigation attorneys at C&W will guide you through your dispute and help you reach an agreement that protects your interests.
Contact us online or call 949-852-1800 to set up an appointment to discuss construction litigation and dispute resolution.
Litigation Services in Southern California
Our firm represents parties in construction litigation and alternative dispute resolution involving issues such as:
- AIA document disputes
- AIA arbitration
- Contract disputes
- Environmental regulation violations
- Construction defects
- Code violations, workmanship deficiencies, specification or blueprint deviations, and other performance issues
- Architectural disputes
- Real estate disputes involving property line, boundaries, riparian rights, zoning or land use
- Waterfront and beach property disputes
- Condominium disputes and condominium document contests
- Foreclosure actions
- Bond disputes, lien actions, and other nonpayment issues
- Violations of non-compete agreements
- Job site injuries
- Employment or labor disputes
- Construction liens
- Foreclosure avoidance
- Deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- Bank workouts
- Short sales
- Bank deficiency avoidance
In any dispute involving design or building quality issues, we often hire construction specialists, engineers, and other experts, to determine what is wrong with the project. We will ask them to create a written plan that will identify the valid issues and provide an outline for settling the dispute.
Contact a Newport Beach, California, Construction Litigation Lawyer
To learn more about our construction litigation and ADR practice, call an attorney at Cummins & White, LLP. Serving the Newport Beach and surrounding areas in southern California. Cummins & White provides cost-effective representation.