- Common Employment Issues with COVID-19
- What Unpaid Subcontractors and Material Suppliers Need to Know About Contractor’s License Bonds
- Beware Recording a Premature Mechanics Lien When Work Has Not “Ceased”
- Beware the Conflicting Fiduciary Duties Trap
- The Importance of Preliminary Notices in Private, Public, and Federal Labor Projects
The information and materials on this blog are provided for general informational purposes only and are not intended to be legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information and materials provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. Nothing on this blog is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
If you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.