- Orange County Litigators Hummel and Pentis Join Cummins & White
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises: Is the Playing Field Level?
- An Introduction to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- Are Strict Products Liability Claims Viable in Construction Defect Litigation?
- The Importance of Escalation Clauses to Protect Against Soaring Material Prices
The information and materials on this blog are provided for general informational purposes only and are not intended to be legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information and materials provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. Nothing on this blog is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
If you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.